Fruits

Have you ever wondered what to give someone for a gift, but not sure what to give them? Sure you could give them a gift card but why not just give them a basket of fruit that contains Oranges, Peaches, Apples, Pears, Tomatoes, Strawberries, Grapes, Bananas, and Grapefruit. I say fruits because each fruit is a gift from G-d He wants us to have and what we all need
1.Oranges - love
2.Peaches - will
3.Apples - peace
4.Pears - patience
5.Tomato's - kindness
6.Strawberries - goodness
7.Grapes - faithfulness
8.Bananas - gentleness
9.Grapefruit - self control
So instead of giving something that they can buy then after awhile won’t want it or don’t need it. Get them fruit for fruit has a meaning that we all need, and it is good for you.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Very cool Josh, but what if you are allergic to strawberries like I am? Don't I get the goodness?? I am kidding you. I just thought I would share. Great post though, very insightful.

Anonymous said...

Could have left out the grapefruit (self-control)ha ha